Thursday, June 19, 2008

Richard Phillips Feynman

long time since I wrote a blog........I feel like writing a blog when I could easily relate something which I learnt to things that happen in daily life. I was not able to do something like that for quite sometime. Even now I dont have anything of that sort. The two major things which I like to do are to tell people what I have learnt and to listen to people who are ready to teach me what they have learnt. IISc is such a place where I can find people to express my thoughts and learn from them. It is very unfortunate that I am not able to share my views in person with my undergrad friends.But happy to share through blogs.Recently I saw an interview of Feynman.For my friends who still have the desire to learn physics it is a must watch.I don want to write about that interview here. I just want people to watch...... all the five parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk8TVopOBGE

2 comments:

«AM» said...

Prof, share all your thoughts here.. we are waiting for your pearls of wisdom.
By the way, a few grammatical errors need to be addressed...

RAJA said...

this video shows me how to look at things in a right sense.. good and thanks for it..